Apricot Dreams Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in food processor.
3. Pulse in butter and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly.
4. Add coconut and 1/2 cup of preserves.
5. Blend until just moistened. Be careful not to over-mix batter. Cookies should be light and airy.
6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
7. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
1. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, preserves and butter.
2. Spread on cookies after they have cooled.