Apricot Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine margarine, sugar and softened cream cheese, mixing until well blended.
2. Blend in eggs, lemon juice and rind.
3. Add combined dry ingredients to cream cheese mixture and mix well and chill.
4. Roll into medium size ball.
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Flaten slightly, indent center, put apricot filling in center.
7. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
8. Cool slightly and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
1. Put apricots in saucepan and add water just cover.
2. Add 1/2 cup (or to taste) sugar and bring to boil.
3. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until apricots are soft and most of water is absorbed.
4. Force through sieve or whirl in blender.