Apricot Cheese Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine oats, butter, cinnamon and 1/4 tsp nutmeg in a small bowl.
2. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of a 9" pie plate.
3. Bake at 425 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese and cream cheese, eggs, dates, 1/3 cup pineapple juice, vanilla extract, orange zest and remaining nutmeg in a food processor or blender.
5. Blend until well mixed.
6. Pour into cooled crust and bake @ 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes until filling is set.
7. Chill at least one hour.
8. Combine remaining pineapple juice and cornstarch in a small saucepan.
9. Heat to boiling.
10. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly, until thickened and clear.
11. Arrange drained apricot halves on top of cheese filling and spoon pineapple glaze, evenly, over apricots.
12. Refrigerate until glaze is set.