Apricot and Walnut Chutney Recipe
Instructions:1. Split and stone the fresh apricots and chop roughly.
2. If using dried apricots, put them to swell overnight in water.
3. Boil the chopped onions for a few moments to soften them, otherwise you always seem to get a few hard bits.
5. Put all the ingredients except the walnuts into a large preserving pan and bring to the boil.
6. Turn down the heat and cook gently, stirring regularly, for 1 1/2 hours until the mixture is thick and jammy.
7. Stir in the walnuts.
8. Pot while hot in warm sterilised jars. Seal.