Apricot-Praline Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
3. Fit the steel knife blade into the work bowl.
4. Process the pecans until chopped into 1/8-inch pieces.
5. Distribute chopped pecans evenly in muffin cups.
6. Put 2 teaspoons melted margarine in each cup.
7. With the steel knife blade still attached, process apricots until chopped into 1/4-inch pieces.
8. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, biscuit mix and milk.
9. Process until batter is well mixed, for 10 to 15 seconds, stopping machine once to scrape down sides of bowl with rubber spatula. Pieces of apricots should still be visible.
10. Drop by spoonfuls into muffin cups.
11. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Do not push pick all the way to bottom.
12. Remove from oven and invert muffin pan on a serving plate.
13. Do not remove pan; let stand for 10 minutes so pecans and margarine will drop down onto muffins.