Apricot-Pineapple Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Cut apricots into quarters.
2. Put apricots in saucepan, add water, bring to boil, cover and cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
3. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup juice.
4. Set apricots aside.
5. Drain crushed pineapple very well, reserve 1/2 cup juice.
6. Set pineapple aside.
7. Dissolve cornstarch in reserved pineapple juice.
8. Add reserved apricot juice.
9. Put mixed juices in saucepan, add salt and cook over medium heat until mixture thickens, stirring continually.
10. Mix drained apricots and pineapple thoroughly.
11. Mix with thickened juices and pour into unbaked pie shell.
12. Cover with top crust.
13. Bake at 400 degrees 25-35 minutes and top is browned.