Apricot-Filled Cookies Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 300 F.
2. Mix together flour and baking powder, mix well.
3. Set aside.
4. Cream together butter and sugar.
5. Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
6. Add flour mixture and blend on until well blended. Dough should be firm.
7. Scoop tablespoons of dough, roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets about 1 inch apart.
8. Using your thumb or a small melon baller, make a depression in center of each ball, creating a well. Do not go all the way through dough to cookie sheet.
9. Fill center well with apricot preserves.
10. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until light golden brown.
13. Transfer to cool flat surface.