Apricot-Carrot Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 18 muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup carrots, coarsley grated
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, chopped, or 3/4 cup whole raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsley chopped
1. In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl whisk sugar and eggs.
3. Whisk in milk and oil.
4. Mix in carrots, apricots, and nuts.
5. Add to flour mixture.
6. Mix until just blended.
7. Spoon into 12 2 3/4-inch muffin tin cups greased with additional avocado oil.
8. Bake in a 375 F oven for about 20 minutes, until just springy to the touch.
9. Serve warm.