Banana Cinnamon Waffles Recipe
Per Waffle: 192.6 calories, 0.6g fat, 39.7 carbs, 0.8g fiber, 7.3g protein, 322mg sodium, 2.8% calories from fat.
Instructions:1. Prepare waffle iron with cooking spray and heat up.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine egg whites, milk, banana, and applesauce.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients just until moistened.
5. Pour enough batter to fill two-thirds of the waffle iron.
6. Cook until crisp and golden brown. Set aside.
7. Repeat with remaining batter.