Apple Pull-Aparts Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
2. Heat milk and 2 tbsp butter to 120 F; add egg and blend.
3. Add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat until smooth.
4. Add only enough remaining flour to make a soft dough; knead until satiny.
5. Cover, let rest for 20 minutes.
6. Divide dough into 32 parts; flatten each piece in palm and fill with 1/2 tsp filling.
7. Pinch edges together; roll to form a ball.
8. Melt remaining butter; dip balls in butter.
9. Arrange 16 filled balls in a well-greased tube pan so they just touch in a single layer.
10. Sprinkle with half of the remaining apple filling.
11. Add remaining balls; sprinkle with remaining filling on top.
12. Pour any remaining butter over top.
13. Cover; let rise for 20 to 30 minutes.
14. Bake at 375 F for 35 to 40 minutes.
15. Cool for 10 min.
16. Invert onto serving plate.
For filling: Mix all ingredients together.