Quick Apple Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 12 muffins
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 20 oz can sliced apples, drained
- 6 English muffins.
1. In a small mixing bowl cream together butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
2. Split 6 english muffins, toast, then spread each muffin half with 1 tbsp of the butter-sugar mixture.
3. Mix remaining butter-sugar mixture with a 20 oz can drained, sliced pie apples and distribute over muffins.
4. Broil 4 min to heat apples and melt butter mixture.