Quick Apple Cranberry Pear Muffins Recipe - Printable Version Makes 18 muffins
- 1 pkg pillsbury apple cinnamon quick bread mix
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 large firm pear, peeled, cut into 1/2" cubes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line paper baking cups or grease 18 muffin cups.
3. In large bowl, combine quick bread mix, buttermilk, oil and egg.
4. Stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon, until mix is moistened.
5. Stir in cranberries, walnuts and pear.
6. Spoon batter into paper-lined muffin cups.(Cups will be full.)
7. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Serve warm or cool.