Powerhouse Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place 12 bake cups in a muffin pan or 12 foil cups on a cookie sheet; set aside.
3. In large bowl, combine bran cereal and apple juice; stir well.
4. Let stand 4-5 min for cereal to soften.
5. Add oil, apple apricots and walnuts.
6. Add dry ingredients to mixture, stirring just until ingredients are moistened.
7. Fill bake cups with muffin batter.
8. Bake until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 18-22 min On a sheet of wax paper, combine 1 tbsp sugar and 1/8 tsp cinnamon.
9. Brush hot muffins with 1 tbsp melted butter; sprinkle with sugar mixture.
10. Remove muffins from muffin pan or cookie sheet.