Pear and Almond Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Core, peel and chop pears to 1/2-inch chunks.
2. Coat in syrup of 5 ounces water, 5 ounces sugar and refrigerate overnight.
3. Prepare enough pancake mix for 4 people and add a small amount of vanilla for taste.
4. Pour batter on griddle and immediately add pears and preferred amount of almonds to the cakes.
5. Flip carefully when bubbles appear.
6. Heat maple syrup and fig filling in a saucepan.
7. Top pancakes with heated syrup, whipped butter and powdered sugar.