Oatmeal Pancakes with Jonathan Apples and Pecans Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine oatmeal and boiling water.
2. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Add egg, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Mix.
4. Stir in milk, melted butter, apples and pecans.
5. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large, flat skillet or griddle over medium heat.
6. When the butter begins to crackle, spoon on pancake batter to desired size.
7. Gently flip pancakes when bubbles form around the edges and in the center.
8. Cook for another minute and serve with maple syrup.
9. Makes about 15 3-inch pancakes.