Honey-Apple Pancakes Recipe
Per Pancake: 121 calories, 3 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 27 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Instructions:1. In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt, appple pie spice, and baking soda.
2. In a small bowl stir together egg, apple juice, honey, and oil; add all at once to the flour mixture, stirring till mixed but still slightly lumpy.
3. Spray a cold nonstick griddle or heavy skillet with nonstick spray coating.
4. Preheat griddle or skillet over medium heat.
5. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle or heavy skillet.
6. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or till pancakes have a bubbly surface and slightly dry edges.
7. Turn pancakes; cook for 2 to 3 minutes more or till brown.