Honey-Apple Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. In a medium mixing bowl, stir flour, baking powder, salt, apple pie spice, and baking soda.
2. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg slightly; stir in apple juice, honey, and oil.
3. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture; stir until blended but still slightly lumpy.
4. For each pancake, onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet, pour about 1/4 cup batter.
5. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pancakes have a bubbly surface and slightly dry edges.
6. Turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until golden brown.
7. Makes 8 4-inch pancakes.