Granny Smith Buckwheat Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Toss together apples and sugar in large bowl.
2. Whisk or beat together eggs, oil and vanilla.
3. Stir together well buckwheat flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Stir egg mixture into apple mixture.
5. Add flour mixture and stir just enough to combine (batter will be stiff).
6. Stir in raisins and walnuts.
7. Divide batter among 16 to 18 well-greased muffin cups.
8. Bake in middle of 325 F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Serve warm or cold.