German Applesauce Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine milk, flour, and eggs to make batter.
2. If batter is too thick, don't be afraid to add more milk.
3. Pour some batter into hot buttered skillet to make pancake.
4. Cook until edges curl and pancake looks opaque.
5. Turn over and cook until other side browns.
6. Repeat until all batter is used.
7. Spoon some apple sauce (make sure applesauce is at least room temperature or heat a little in microwave) into middle of pancake and fold into crepe.
8. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over pancakes.
9. Serve hot!