Fruit Cobbler (Microwave) Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
- 21 oz can of apple, blueberry or cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp orange or lemon peel, grated
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1. In a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole combine pie filling, orange or lemon peel and ground nutmeg; stir.
2. Microwave 3-5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until hot.
3. Combine all remaining ingredients in a medium mixing bowl; beat until moistened; then drop by spoonfuls onto hot fruit filling.
4. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 6-8 minutes or until no longer doughy.
5. Let stand on heat-proof counter top to cool slightly, then serve warm with ice cream.