Dutch Apple Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine milk, flour, eggs, 3 tbsp granulated sugar and almond extract in a bowl.
2. Mix to blend well.
3. Pour into hot, well-greased 10-inch skillet, tilting pan so that batter forms collar around sides of pan.
4. Arrange apple wedges in layer over batter.
5. Combine remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon.
6. Sprinkle evenly over apples.
7. Bakes at 350 to 375 F until batter is set and surface is browned, about 45 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
9. Serve with jams if desired.