Dutch Apple Pancake Recipe
Calories per serving: 229.
"Traditional" calories: 450.
Diabetic exchanges: 1 medium fat meat, bread, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Instructions:1. Combine batter ingredients in blender or food processor; mix until smooth.
2. Let rest 30 minutes.
3. For filling, melt margarine in a 10 inch oven-proof skillet.
4. Add apple slices, sprinkle with cinnamon and toss over low heat for 3 minutes.
5. Pour batter over apples and place in preheated 425 F oven for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven.
7. Blend glaze ingredients and dribble over top of pancake.
8. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.