Baked Apple Pancake Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
Per serving (excluding unknown items):
271 Calories; 21g Fat (70% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 188mg Cholesterol; 362mg Sodium
- For the Filling:
- 1 whole apple peeled, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Nuts and raisins, chopped
- For the Batter:
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Saute apple slices in butter over medium heat until tender.
3. Add sugar, cinnamon , nuts and raisins to the pan, stirring to coat apple.
4. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. For the batter, melt butter in the microwave, set aside to cool.
6. Spray skillet with Pam.
7. In a bowl beat eggs until light.
8. Slowly add flour and salt, blending until smoo th.
9. Beat in melted butter and milk.
10. Pour apple filling into skillet and top with batter.
11. Bake 15 minutes.
12. Reduce ov en temperature to 350F and bake five to ten minutes more.
13. Cut pancake into four pieces and serve with favorite topping.