Baked Apple Pancake Recipe
Per serving (excluding unknown items): 271 Calories; 21g Fat (70% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 188mg Cholesterol; 362mg Sodium
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Saute apple slices in butter over medium heat until tender.
3. Add sugar, cinnamon , nuts and raisins to the pan, stirring to coat apple.
4. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. For the batter, melt butter in the microwave, set aside to cool.
6. Spray skillet with Pam.
7. In a bowl beat eggs until light.
8. Slowly add flour and salt, blending until smoo th.
9. Beat in melted butter and milk.
10. Pour apple filling into skillet and top with batter.
11. Bake 15 minutes.
12. Reduce ov en temperature to 350F and bake five to ten minutes more.
13. Cut pancake into four pieces and serve with favorite topping.