Aunt Bee's Apple Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. In a large bowl combine 1/2 cup butter and the cream cheese, and let come to room temperature.
2. Add 2 cups of flour and blend well. Chill.
3. Roll out half of the dough and place in a 9 inch pie plate.
4. Reserve the remaining dough for the top crust.
5. In a saucepan combine the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
6. Pour the mixture into the crust.
7. Roll out the remaining crust and place over the filling.
8. Cut slits in the top crust to allow steam to escape.
9. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.