Apple Turnovers Recipe
Instructions:1. Measure flour and salt into a bowl.
2. Cut in margarine and cream cheese with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Mix with hands until dough forms a ball.
4. Chill 1 hour.
5. On lightly floured board roll chilled dough to 12x16 inch rectangle.
6. Cut into twelve 4 inch squares.
7. Combine apples, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well.
8. Place 1 rounded teaspoonful of apple mixture in center of each square.
9. Moisten 2 adjacent sides of each square and fold to form triangles; seal edges with tines of fork.
10. Cut 2 small slits in top of each turnover.
11. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
12. Bake at 400 about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
13. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
14. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.