Apple Turnover Recipe - Printable Version Serves 4
Remember to eat crust of bread.
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 slice white bread
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Artificial sweetener to equal 2 tsp sugar
1. Cook sweetener, cinnamon, water, and lemon juice with apple.
2. Cook until tender.
4. Remove crush from bread.
5. Roll crush thin.
6. Place apple mixture on 1/2 of bread.
7. Fold diagonally.
8. Moisten edges and press together with fork.
9. Bake at 425 F until crisp.