Apple Strudel Puff Pastry Recipe
Instructions:1. Thaw pastry for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350 F.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 1 12 x 15-inch rectangle.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet; arrange apples down the center.
5. Sprinkle with raisins and cinnamon-sugar mix.
6. Brush edges of dough with egg wash.
7. Roll up jelly roll style with seam side down.
8. Turn ends under, brush with egg wash.
9. Make diagonal slits across the top at 2-inch intervals.
10. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.