Apple Streusel Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Add the sugar, cinnamon, and orange juice to the apples.
3. Mix lightly and place in a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
4. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
5. Cut the margarine into the flour and rub with your fingertips to a crumbly consistency.
6. Mix the brown sugar and egg.
7. Add the mixture, along with the nuts, to the flour mixture.
8. Sprinkle the streusel over the apple mixture.
9. Bake 45 minutes, or until the apples are tender and the crust golden brown.