Apple Streusel Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Grease 12-muffin cups or line with paper.
2. For topping, combine all ingredients and rub together with fingertips until completely blended. Set aside.
3. For muffin mix, combine dry ingredients in a bowl or on wax paper and stir to combine.
4. Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
5. Beat in milk and butter.
6. Add dry ingredients and give 10 or so vigorous strokes.
7. Add apple pieces and stir a few more times.
8. Put a spoonful of batter into each muffin cup, divide half the topping among the muffins, spoon on remaining batter, then sprinkle with remaining topping.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.