Apple Streusel Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Grease muffin cups.
3. Stir together flours, apple, sugar, baking powder, and salt in mixing bowl.
4. Beat egg in separate bowl; stir in milk and oil.
5. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until blended.
6. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
7. Sprinkle evenly with Streusel Topping.
8. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Combine sugar, butter, and cinnamon in small mixing bowl using fingers or pastry blender.
2. Add pecans and mix well.