Apple Sour Cream Pie Recipe - Printable Version Serves 8
- Pastry for 9 inch lattice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 4 cup tart apples, cored, pared
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
1. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
2. Combine egg, sugars and sour cream; stir in sliced apples and raisins.
3. Turn into pastry shell.
4. Add lattice top; seal edges and flute.
5. Bake in 400~ oven for 50 minutes or until done, covering edges with foil during last 15 minutes baking time.