Apple Raspberry Streusel Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie, using 9-inch pie pan.
2. Refrigerate remaining crust for a later use.
3. Heat oven to 375 F.
4. Place apples in medium bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice.
5. Toss, set aside.
6. In large saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
7. Stir in raspberry liquid.
8. Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
9. Remove from heat; fold in drained raspberries and apples.
10. Pour mixutre into pie crust-lined pan.
11. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
12. In medium bowl, combine all topping ingredients to form crumbs; sprinkle over fruit mixture.
13. Bake at 375 F for 40-50 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
14. Cover edge of pie crust with strips of foil after 15-20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.