Apple Raisin Quiche Recipe - Printable Version Serves 6
Apples and raisins topped with a creamy custard make a different dessert quiche.
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 quiche shell (9 inch)
- 3 large apples
- 2 large eggs (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Sprinkle raisins on bottom of quiche shell.
2. Peel, core and slice apples; arrange over raisins.
3. Whisk together eggs, cream, sugar and cinnamon; pour over apple s.
4. Bake in 375 degree oven for 50 minutes or until custard is nearly firm.
5. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving or serve at room temperature.