Apple Raisin Cream Pie Recipe
Instructions:1. Line bottom of pie tin with one crust and set aside.
2. Combine apple slices, sugar, flour, spices, raisins, salt and lemon peel; mix together well.
3. Spoon filling into pastry-lined pan; dot with butter.
4. Cover with top crust decorated with steam vents; seal edges.
5. Cut a 1-in circle from dough in center of top crust.
6. Bake at 400 for 40-45 minutes.
7. Remove pie from oven; slowly pour cream into center hole of top crust.
8. Return to oven; bake 5-10 minutes longer.
9. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Refrigerate any leftovers.