Apple Pie with Sour Cream Recipe
Instructions:1. For the crust, blend together butter, maple syrup, cream cheese, egg, orange rind and vanilla.
2. Add flour and baking powder.
3. Roll out crust on a floured surface with a floured rolling pin.
4. This dough is soft.
5. Roll to 1/3-inch thickness.
6. Fit or pat the dough into 7-inch pie plate.
7. Cut apples into 1/8-inch slices and arrange in a circular pattern on dough in pie plate.
8. Refrigerate 1/2 hour.
9. Combine sour cream, maple syrup and lemon juice.
10. Spoon over chilled apples.
11. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
12. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.