Apple Pie Topsy Turvy Recipe
Instructions:1. In 9" pie pan, combine brown sugar, margarine and corn syrup; spread evenly over bottom of pan.
2. Arrange pecans over mixture in pan.
3. Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two crust pie; place bottom crust over mixture in pan.
4. Heat oven to 425F.
5. In small bowl, combine sugar, 2 tbsp flour and cinnamon; mix well.
6. Arrange half of apple slices in pie crust-lined pan; sprinkle with half of sugar mixture.
7. Repeat with remaining apple slices and sugar mixture.
8. Top with second crust; seal and flute.
9. Cut slits in several places.
10. Bake at 425 F for 8 min or until apples are tender and crust is golden brown.
11. Place pan on foil or cookie sheet during baking to catch ay spillage.
12. Loosen edge of pie; carefully invert onto serving place.
13. Serve warm or cold with whipped cream.