Apple Pie Recipe
1. Make dough by mixing butter, shortening and salt together until soft.
2. When it starts to congeal, add milk.
3. Mix until it is incorporated. Pie dough will be soft.
4. Preheat oven to 350 F.
1. Put the liquid ingredients into a pan and add the contents of the dry ingredients mix.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Remove from heat and add the sliced, peeled apples.
4. Let cool.
5. When cool, place inside prepared pie shell.
6. Cover pie with the top crust.
7. Make slashes so that the steam can escape.
8. Bake at 350 F until done, approximately 1 hour.