Apple Phyllo Kisses Recipe
Instructions:1. In a small bowl, combine apples, lemon juice, cheddar cheese, and chives.
2. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375 F.
4. Cut each sheet of phyllo in half lengthwise and into fourths crosswise, forming 32 6 x 4-inch squares.
5. Lay 1 square of phyllo on a sheet of waxed paper.
6. Brush lightly with melted butter.
7. Repeat with 2 more squares of phyllo.
8. Place 2 tablespoons of filling in center.
9. Bring up opposite corners of square and pinch to form a “kiss”.
10. Repeat with remaining phyllo. You should have 8 filled pastries. Transfer to lightly buttered baking sheet.
11. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
12. Serve warm.