Apple Pecan Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 12
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup apples, peeled, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
2. Stir in milk, egg yolks, and vanilla.
3. Add apple and pecans.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter.
5. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot greased griddle or skillet.
6. Turn when bubbles begin to form and the edges are golden.
7. Cook until the second side is golden.
8. Serve with Apple Spice Syrup.