Apple Pancakes with Cinnamon Nonfat Yogurt Recipe
278 calories, 1.2 grams fat per 3 (4- to 5-inch) pancakes with filling.
Instructions:1. Combine the flour, egg substitute, 1 cup yogurt, baking powder, orange juice, and 2 tablespoons maple syrup into a batter.
2. If you like thinner pancakes, add 2 to 4 tablespoons of water at this point.
3. Let rest for 1/2 hour.
4. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, saute the sliced apples with 1 tablespoon water until the slices are tender and caramelized.
5. Combine the remaining yogurt and maple syrup with the cinnamon.
6. Using a nonstick omelette pan, make thin crepes by pouring 3 tablespoons of the batter into the preheated pan and rolling it around to uniformly cover the surface of the pan.
7. Cook over medium heat about 1 minute, flip with a spatula and cook the other side for about 10 seconds.
8. Continue until all the batter has been used.
9. For each serving, roll each of two crepes around 2 tablespoons of the apples.
10. Garnish with a dollop of flavored yogurt and a mint leaf.