Apple Pancakes with Cider Sauce Recipe
Instructions:1. Combine biscuit mix and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Combine egg and milk; stire into dry ingredients until smooth.
3. Stir in shredded apple.
4. For each pancake, spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot lightly greased griddle.
5. Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges are brown.
6. Serve with Cider Sauce. Makes about 13 4-inch pancakes (about half that if you make 'em big like I do).
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
2. Gradually add apple cider and lemon juice.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
4. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat, stir in butter or margarine. Makes 1 1/4 cups.