Apple Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Mix flour and bran.
2. Add applesauce and mix well.
3. Add yeast to warm water, stir to dissolve.
4. Let rest 5 minutes while grating the apple.
5. Add the apple juice, grated apple, and yeast mixture to the flour mixture.
6. Stir batter well.
7. Mix the egg replacer with water, beat until frothy.
8. Add to batter.
9. Cover batter and let rest for 15 minutes.
10. Cook on medium-hot non-stick griddle, about 10 minutes on first side, about 5-8 minutes on other side.
11. Ladle the batter on the griddle and flatten cakes, or the center won't be done. Do not turn until bubbles form on top. These are much thicker than regular pancakes and take longer to cook.