Apple Pancakes Recipe - Printable Version Serves 18
- 2 cup bisquick
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup apple, grated
- Cider Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cup apple cider
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, or margarine
1. Beat Bisquick, cinnamon, egg and milk until smooth.
2. Fold in grated apple.
3. Pour batter from 1/4-cup measuring cup onto hot griddle.
4. Bake until bubbles appear.
5. Turn and bake other side until golden brown. Makes about 18 pancakes.
6. Pass Cider Syrup or other syrup of choice.
1. Mix sugar, cornstarch and spice in saucepan.
2. Stir in cider and juice.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat and blend in butter.