Apple Pancakes Recipe
Instructions:1. Beat Bisquick, cinnamon, egg and milk until smooth.
2. Fold in grated apple.
3. Pour batter from 1/4-cup measuring cup onto hot griddle.
4. Bake until bubbles appear.
5. Turn and bake other side until golden brown. Makes about 18 pancakes.
6. Pass Cider Syrup or other syrup of choice.
1. Mix sugar, cornstarch and spice in saucepan.
2. Stir in cider and juice.
3. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat and blend in butter.