Apple Pancakes (Low-Fat) Recipe - Printable Version Serves 3
Total Calories Per Serving: 300; Fat: 2 grams.
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup lowfat soy milk
- 2 green apples, cored and grated
1. Mix the flour, salt and baking powder together; mix the apple juice concentrate and soy milk separately.
2. Add wet ingred-ients to the dry; add the grated apples and stir gently until well blended.
3. Spray skillet with vegetable cooking spray and preheat until it is moderately hot.
4. For each pancake, use about 3 tablespoons of batter.
5. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.