Apple Pancakes from the Townships (Crepes aux pommes des Cantons) Recipe
Instructions:1. Sift together flour, baking powder (1 tbsp amount is correct), baking soda, salt sugar and cinnamon.
2. Beat sour milk and eggs in a small bowl.
3. Add apples, unpeeled and cut into small pieces and melted butter.
4. Add the sour milk mixture to the dry ingredients.
5. Stir well.
6. Cook as you would ordinary pancakes in greased cast iron fry pan.
7. Brown on both sides.
8. Serve plain or with butter and maple syrup.