Apple Pancake Puff Recipe
Instructions:1. In heavy medium ovenproof skilet, melt 2 teaspoons of the margarine.
2. Add apples, raisins, 1 tablespoon sugar, the orange juice and cinnamon.
3. Cook, stirring frequently, 6-8 minutes, until apples are just tender.
4. Remove apples to bowl.
5. Preheat oven to 425F.
6. In small bowl, with electric mixer, beat eggs until foamy.
7. Gradually add milk, flour, the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and the vanilla; beat 2 minutes longer, until batter is smooth.
8. Add remaining 2 teaspoons margarine to same skillet.
9. Place in oven to melt, about 1 minute.
10. Pour batter into skillet; bake 10 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and spoon apple mixture into center of pancake.
12. Return to oven and bake 12 to 15 minutes longer, until puffed and golden.
13. To serve, dust with confectioners sugar, if using, and cut into quarters.