Apple Orange Spice Muffins Recipe
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Into small bowl sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cloves; stir in milkpowder and set aside.
3. In mixing bowl cream margarine with sugar; add eggyolk and, using electric mixer on medium speed, beat until thick and creamy.
4. Add apples, raisins, juice, and orange peel and stir to combine; addflour mixture and beat until well blended.
5. In separate bowl, using cleanbeaters and mixer on high speed, beat egg white with cream of tartar untilstiff but not dry; fold into batter.
6. Spray eight 2 1/2 inch diameter nonstick muffin pan cups with nonstick cooking spray; spoon 1/8 of batter intoeach sprayed cup (each will be about 2/3 full) and partially fill remainingcups with water (this will prevent pan from burning and/or warping).
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes (until cake tester, inserted in center, comesout clean).
8. Remove pan from oven and carefully drain off water (remember, it will be boiling hot); remove muffins to wire rack and let cool.