Apple or Cherry Doughnuts Recipe
Instructions:1. Cream butter, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and egg yolks until creamy.
2. Mix baking powder under flour and mix, alternating with the milk and the brandy under the butter mix.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into dough mix.
4. Add the drained cherries or apple slices to all.
5. Heat oil in deep fryer and put tablespoonfuls of the dough into the very hot oil and bake until they are golden brown.
6. Drain on paper towl and sprinkle with sugar.